Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 1

Man am I glad today is over...almost. Seemingly poor attitudes about food today. Lots of crying by H and wining from K. A was perfecty happy with all the food set in front of her. H felt sick after going to the park so her and K layed on the couch while I nursed A. Both were asleep within five minutes (this was before noon). H hasn't taken an afternoon nap for months. H cried several times today when I wouldn't let her have an apples. K complained about leg cramps after dinner so we did detox baths and that seem to relieve the pain.

I felt fine through out the day a little nausea here and there. My probiotic foods won't be done until the end of the week and my probiotic order has not arrived so dye off is minimal. However I am ready to get the show on the road.

What we ate:

Breakfast~
Chicken
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Bone broth
Lunch~
Hamburger stew made with grated carrots, red peper and zuccini, beef bone broth (yummy!)
Dinner~
Bone broth
Tenderloin
Butternut squah
Bed time snack (didn't plan this but the older two said they were very hungery)
Broccoli
Cauliflower

Off to take my detox bath and go to bed. I am beat. Looking up, as tomorrow is a new day.

No comments: